T +49.30.2804 2404
M +49.171.837 9711
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
1.2. The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
2. Your rights
2.1. You are entitled to the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
To exercise your rights, you can contact the controller.
3. Objection against the processing of your data or withdrawal of consent
3.1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to with-draw said consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
4.1. When you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (log-files). When you visit our website we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis being Article 6(1) 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Website transmitting the request
- Websites accessed by the user’s system via our website
- Bytes downloaded
- Operating system and interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The above data will be deleted after 190 days automatically.
5. Contacting us by e-mail
5.1. If you contact us by e-mail, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address and - where applicable - your name, telephone number and your message) in order to answer your query. Once storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all data collected with re-gard to your query or limit processing of your data to comply with any legal obligation we are subject to.
5.2. We will process said data to respond to your request. Said processing takes place for the purposes of our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1)1 1 lit. b GDPR), as it enables us to answer your queries.
All photographs on this website are copyrighted. © by J.J.Passoth
The photographs may not be reproduced in any form, published or manipulated without prior written permission from J.J.Passoth.